Covid-19 (Coronavirus) Response
We have all been through a tremendous period of upheaval and stress - both personal and professional. NESC is grateful for your continued business and appreciate the opportunity to support your financial needs.
Methuen and Lawrence Lobbies (Update as of 6/10/20)
Our Methuen and Lawrence branch lobbies are available for members with the following guidelines:
* All members entering our branch lobbies must be wearing a mask.
* We must limit the number of people inside our lobby, so we ask that you not bring anyone in with you unless it is required for the transaction you are performing.
* Members should maintain a 6 foot distance from other people, including employees.
* ATM vestibules are limited to 1 individual at a time.
The Andover IRS office is closed at this time.
Online Member Service
Most of our member services can now be performed over the phone or online. Online Services include:
* Consumer Loan Applications
* Consumer Loan Closings - personal, Visa, auto purchases
* Debit Card Disputes
* Current members may open additional accounts
* Member/Account Number Changes
* Stop Payment
* Transfer Files
* Mobile Check Deposit with the mobile app
Replacement Debit Cards
Replacement Debit Cards may be obtained through the front door of our Methuen and Lawrence locations. Please call 978-688-8800 if you need a replacement card and we will arrange to have one created for you to pick up.
Our Lawrence, Methuen and Andover ATMs are available for members to access their funds. NESC debit cards allow up to $500 to be withdrawn within a 24 hour period.
Real Estate Lending
NESC will continue to take and process real estate applications and closings. Please contact us at 978-688-8800 to speak with one of our loan officers.