Financial Planning Services
Check the background of investment professionals associated with this site on FINRA’s BrokerCheck.
NESC Federal Credit Union is pleased to provide access to comprehensive financial planning services through a strategic alliance with Jon P. Harrison, CFP®, RFC®, CLTC, ChFEBCSM, a Financial Planner with Northeast Planning Associates (NPA). Jon is a Certified Financial PlannerTM practitioner as well as a Chartered Federal Employee Benefits Consultant, versed in the intricacies of the complicated Federal Employee Retirement System.
Developing a sound financial plan for the future can be one of the toughest financial challenges our members face. Planning for retirement while saving for your children’s education, understanding your insurance needs, evaluating your investment options, and creating a forward-thinking savings plan -- all while managing today’s expenses -- can be overwhelming and confusing. Jon Harrison of NPA provides guidance to help you set short- and long-term goals, avoid costly financial mistakes, and more
NPA’s services include:
- Financial Planning (asset allocation review, cash flow analysis, estate planning)
- Qualified Accounts (IRA, SEPs, 401(k), 403(b), Profit Sharing Plans)
- Advisory Accounts (mutual fund wrap accounts, active & passive strategies)
- Insurance Programs (life Insurance, annuities, long term care and disability insurance)
- Investment Programs (mutual funds, stocks, bonds, REITs, variable annuities)
- Educational Accounts (529 Plans, Educational IRAs, UGMAs, UTMAs)
- Non-Qualified Accounts (Standard Brokerage)
Financial planning offered through Northeast Planning Associates, Inc. (NPA), a registered investment adviser (RIA). Securities and advisory services offered through LPL Financial (LPL), an RIA and broker-dealer (BD), member FINRA/SIPC. Credit union is not an RIA or BD. Insurance products offered through LPL or its licensed affiliates. LPL registered representatives offer products and services using NPA. The LPL Financial Registered Representatives associated with this site may only discuss and/or transact securities business with residents of the following states: CO, FL, MA, MD, ME, NC, NH, NJ, NY, VT, WY. These products and services offered through NPA, LPL, or their affiliates, which are separate entities from, and not affiliates of the credit union, are:
|Not Insured by NCUA or Other Government Agency||Not Credit Union Guaranteed|
|Not Credit Union Deposits or Obligations||May Lose Value|