NESC Federal Credit Union offers many convenient services to save our members time and money. To take advantage of these services, contact us.
24-hour Audio Response System
Access your account by phone any time at 1-800-514-9322. With our Audio Response System, you can access account information and perform transactions. The service is free and available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. You will need an Audio PIN to use this service. Your Audio PIN is defaulted to the last 4 of your social security number.
- Verify account balances
- See if a check has cleared
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Make a loan payment
- Verify deposits and withdrawals, and more
Free Notary Service
NESC Federal Credit Union offers Free Notary Public service during our regular lobby hours.
We will make domestic wire transfers to and from your accounts. Requests made by 2:00 PM will be made the same day. Requests received after 2:00 PM will be made on the next business day.
Incoming domestic wire transfers to your account are $10 each. Fees apply to other transfers. Check our Schedule of Fees. To request a wire transfer, please visit any one of our branch locations. You will need the following information to complete a transaction:
- Your account number
- Name, address and telephone number of the destination bank
- Destination bank’s routing and transit number/ABA number (nine digits)
- Name and bank account number of the recipient
The following information must be given to the sending institution:
- Wire to (financial institution): Easecorp 35 Corporate Dr #300 Burlington MA 01803
- ABA (routing) number: 211391773
- For further credit to: NESC FCU
- ABA/Routing Number: 211380302
- For final credit to: Member's name
- Account number: Member's account
Guaranteed Asset Protection Coverage for Autos
Protect yourself in the event your car is stolen or damaged with guaranteed asset protection (GAP) coverage. If your car is stolen or totaled in an accident, the insurance company will cover its actual cash value -- which may be less than your loan balance. NESC Federal Credit Union offers GAP Plus coverage to make up the difference between your outstanding loan balance and the insurance payment. In addition, we offer $1,000 toward a new car loan, if you buy a new car within 60 days and finance it with us.
This insurance is not a deposit and is not federally insured by NCUA. The insurance is not guaranteed by the credit union not an obligation of the credit union. The insurance may lose value.